Premier Networx is looking for a qualified Computer Technician who is well-versed in computer systems and network functions.
- Setting up hardware and installing/configuring software & drivers
- Maintaining and repairing technological equipment and/or peripheral devices
- Installing WAN/LAN as well as other networks and managing components such as servers and IP’s.
- Manage security options and computer and network software
- Perform upgrades to ensure the system is up to date
- Troubleshoot system failures and provide solutions
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems and IT components
- Previous job experience as a computer technician or similar career
- Troubleshooting skills and communicating abilities
- Experience with LAN/WAN networks
- Knowledge of internet security and data privacy
- Relevant certifications (e.g. Microsoft Certified Professional, CompTIA A+) are a plus
Premier Networx is looking for a support engineer to help with the growing demand of IT needs from existing and potential customers.
Job responsibilities include onsite support of clients’ IT infrastructure as well as support of printers, workstations, phones and network infrastructure.
- Minimum of two years of experience and a degree in a related field is preferable, but not required.
- Any industry certifications would be beneficial, especially Microsoft