Employee Spotlight: Chad Harpley
Chad Harpley, President and CEO, started Premier Networx in 2013 to meet the greater Augusta region’s growing need for a reliable, reputable, and professional IT and Technology Services provider. Spend just five minutes with Chad and you’ll understand why he has become such a trusted advisor and partner for his clients. He brings with him over 20 years of IT and Telephone experience and a detail-oriented, results-driven work ethic. He’s dedicated to consistently delivering outstanding customer service and an efficient, well managed IT infrastructure supervised by an expert staff. Under his leadership, Premier Networx has quickly grown into the premier IT Services provider in the greater Augusta region and has won several awards, including: Columbia County’s 2017 Small Business of the Year, the American Red Cross Augusta Chapter Good Neighbor Award, and made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America in 2018 and 2019.
Chad was born and raised in Augusta and is a devoted advocate for local businesses and economic growth in our area. He is an active member of the Aiken, Augusta Metro, and Columbia County Chambers and supports many local charities including Safe Homes, the Southeastern Firefighters Burn Foundation, the American Red Cross Augusta Chapter, and sits on the board for the Jud C. Hickey Center for Alzheimer’s Care.
In his spare time, Chad enjoys spending time with his family, two children, Will and Ava, and his black lab, Georgia. He’s an avid hunter and when the weather is nice, you’re guaranteed to run into him cruising around on Clark Hills Lake. He’s always open to lunch at Farmhaus and a round of golf at one of Augusta’s many beautiful courses.
Get to know Chad better with these 20 random questions!
- What’s the one food you can’t resist? Mexican
- What’s your greatest fear? Being a failure
- Where is your favorite place to be? On a boat anywhere on the water
- What’s your favorite movie? Oceans 11
- If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who would they be? George Strait, My grandmother, The President
- If you could have one talent, what would it be? Playing the Banjo
- If you won the lottery, what would you buy first? A Beach House
- What’s your favorite outdoor activity? Hunting
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Laundry
- What did you want to be when you were a kid? An engineer
- What’s your spirit animal? Wolf
- What is one thing on your bucket list? To travel overseas
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Not picking up behind yourself
- What is your dream vacation? A white sandy beach with crystal blue water
- If you could be a member of any TV-Sitcom family, which would it be? I’m not much into TV these days but would probably identify with The Goldbergs
- What is the funniest joke you know by heart? Here’s a dirty one…..A white horse ran through mud. Now for a clean joke…..the horse took a bath.
- How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza? Meh…Not my favorite but I’d still eat it.
- What job would you be terrible at? Painting
- What could you give a 30 minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?The evalution of the telephone all the way back to Alexander Graham Bell…….
- Three words that describe you: Sense of Humor, Passionate, Motivated
PO Box 740, Evans, GA 30809