Employee Spotlight: Eric Rinker
Premier Networx Employee Spotlight: Eric Rinker
Get to know Eric Rinker, a Help Desk Technician here at Premier Networx!
- What’s the one food you can’t resist? Crab Legs!
- What’s your greatest fear? Sharks/open ocean.
- Where is your favorite place to be? Work!
- What’s your favorite movie? Tale of two sisters.
- If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who would they be? Frank Zappa, Tom Waites, and Richard Simmons.
- If you could have one talent, what would it be? Ability to turn my ears on and off at will.
- If you won the lottery, what would you buy first? Land in the mountains.
- What’s your favorite outdoor activity? Swimming.
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Vacuuming.
- What did you want to be when you were a kid? Computer Programmer
- What’s your spirit animal? Bear
- What is one thing on your bucket list? Go somewhere where I can’t understand their language.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Pizza with onions on it.
- What is your dream vacation? Cruise to Alaska!
- If you could be a member of any TV-Sitcom family, which would it be? House from House MD
- What is the funniest joke you know by heart? “I don’t trust stairs. They’re always up to something.”
- How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza? No thanks.
- What job would you be terrible at? Snake Milker
- What could you give a 30 minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation? Anything audio production related.
- Three words that describe you: content, calm, and aware.