Jessica Cawley joined the Premier Networx team as Chief Financial Officer in March 2018. As CFO, she is responsible for all financial activities of Premier Networx including: accounting, business planning, budgeting, as well as overseeing quoting and inventory management, and performing various human resources tasks for the company. Jessica is the perfect fit for our executive team as her vision and drive helps us continuously provide value for our customers by managing and potentially lowering technology-related expenses and at the same time, improving their IT experience. With her background and expertise, we’re able to help our clients run their business more securely, reliably, and with the confidence that they are getting value from their dollar.
Prior to joining Premier Networx, Jessica worked in the public accounting profession for 15 years. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting from the University of South Carolina at Aiken and a Master of Business Administration degree from Augusta State University. She is a licensed certified public accountant in Georgia, and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (“GSCPA”). Jessica has served on the Peer Review Committee and the A&A Advisory Council for the GSCPA. She is also a past president of the Augusta Chapter of the GSCPA and has previously served on the Board of Directors for the Augusta Chapter of the American Red Cross. Jessica currently serves as the Treasurer on the Board of Directors for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Augusta.
Jessica was born and raised here in the greater Augusta area, and enjoys living here due to the small town feel with some of the big city amenities, as well as the close proximity to the beach and the mountains. She is the mother of two boys, seven-year-old Jack and five-year-old Will, and she loves spending her free time with them, preferably outdoors.
Get to know Jessica better with these random questions!
- What’s the one food you can’t resist? wine
- What’s your greatest fear? one of my children dying or being diagnosed with a terminal illness
- Where is your favorite place to be? THE BEACH
- What’s your favorite movie? No time to watch movies!
- If you could have one talent, what would it be? Playing some sort of instrument
- If you won the lottery, what would you buy first? A new house
- What’s your favorite outdoor activity? Riding bikes
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Cleaning bathrooms
- What did you want to be when you were a kid? An orthodontist
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Ignorance
- What is your dream vacation? Travel to Europe with my boys when they are older
- How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza? Yes! Pineapple and ham pizza is one of our favorites!
- What job would you be terrible at? Teaching
- What could you give a 30 minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation? Anything about being a boy mom
- Three words that describe you: Honest, loyal, sarcastic