Employee Spotlight: Joel Granade
Joel Granade is an onsite / helpdesk technician at Premier Networx. He’s been part of our family for about two years now, and spends most of his days installing PCs, printers, firewalls, troubleshooting and resolving issues, and some cabling from time to time.
When asked what he loves most about working here, Joel replied, “The people I work with and the great clients that we deal with daily. I’m proud of the great service we provide our customers and the comradery within our team.”
Joel has over 20 years of IT experience under his belt, with an Associates degree in Applied Science from Georgia Military College and a second Associates degree in Networking from Augusta Technical College.
Joel is happily married and has three kids with his wife, Whitney. Hudson is 15, Hayes is 13, and Griffin is 8. The Granade family stays busy and loves to play sports together, especially basketball, football, baseball, and soccer. When it’s nice, they love to be outside, riding their bikes and kayaking. Joel loves Augusta because of its proximity to the lake, river, and it’s just a short road trip to the beach. His favorite Greater Augusta hotspots include Rhineharts and the BBQ Barn.
- What’s the one food you can’t resist? Ice Cream
- What’s your greatest fear? Drowning
- Where is your favorite place to be? The beach
- What’s your favorite movie? The Usual Suspects
- If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who would they be? Jesus, my younger self, & Eddie Vedder
- If you could have one talent, what would it be? Sing and play piano
- If you won the lottery, what would you buy first? Payoff my current House Note
- What’s your favorite outdoor activity? Swimming
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Cleaning bathrooms
- What did you want to be when you were a kid? Baseball Player
- What’s your spirit animal? Wolf
- What is one thing on your bucket list? Travel around the world
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Driving slow in the fast/ passing lane
- What is your dream vacation? Anywhere in the Caribbean
- If you could be a member of any TV-Sitcom family, which would it be? The Simpsons
- What is the funniest joke you know by heart? I entered ten puns in a pun contest hoping one would win, but no pun in ten did.
- How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza? Absolutely love it
- What job would you be terrible at? Sales
- What could you give a 30-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation? How to tile your floor or wall
- Three words that describe you: Easy-going, friendly, reliable
4332 Wheeler Road #105, Augusta GA 30907