Stormi Childs is the power of positivity and such a bright light in the Premier Networx office. She’s the first face you see when you enter our lobby and often the happy voice you hear when you call the office. We think the world of Stormi and we’re so fortunate to have her on the team.
She started with Premier Networx as the Executive
Administrative Assistant in September 2018 and has almost three years of IT
experience under her belt. She’s the jack of all trades here and handles
everything from scheduling our technicians, helping our CFO, Jessica Cawley,
with accounting, to being responsible for ordering and maintaining our
Her IT passion is evident in everything she does here at
Premier Networx; she’s eager to learn and takes full advantage of observing and
working hands on with our team of techs. She also enjoys following along with
all service tickets and projects so she can learn how to fix issues on her own.
Stormi is a lover of all things tech and has her Grandpa to thank for it. He built her a computer when she was a little girl and since then, she’s been fascinated by technology and all the gadgets that comes with it. If you’ve got a question about the Apple Watch or need a recommendation on a tablet, she’s the person to ask!
When she’s not at work, Stormi is busy planning her wedding! Stormi and her fiancé, Jay, are getting married in September. Jay popped the question back in December in the most thoughtful way – in addition to a gorgeous diamond ring, he surprised her with a golden retriever puppy, which is a dog that she has always wanted. Gypsy makes dog number two for Stormi and Jay, who also have a sweet Chihuahua named Coco.
This summer, Stormi and Jay will be spending all their free time at the lake, where they love to hang out on the boat, jet ski, and bow fish for catfish and gar.
Get to know Stormi better with these 20 random questions!
- What’s the one food you can’t resist? McDonalds’ Chicken Nuggets
- What’s your greatest fear? someone robbing me or breaking into my house
- Where is your favorite place to be? Clarks Hill lake
- What’s your favorite movie? I’m not a movie person, but my favorite might be The Longest Ride
- If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who would they be? Taylor Swift, Alex Morgan, & my late grandfather.
- If you could have one talent, what would it be? Mind Reader
- If you won the lottery, what would you buy first? An RV!
- What’s your favorite outdoor activity? Anything at the lake
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Changing the sheets on the bed! Just so hard to pick up the mattress!! lol
- What did you want to be when you were a kid? i really wanted to be a nurse or a dentist
- What’s your spirit animal? dog
- What is one thing on your bucket list? To camp around the United States
- What is your biggest pet peeve? When someone says they are going to do something and then doesn’t.
- What is your dream vacation? All-inclusive resort on a beach somewhere.
- If you could be a member of any TV-Sitcom family, which would it be? Full House
- What is the funniest joke you know by heart? What did the ocean say to the shore? Nothing…..it just waved
- How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza? yuck
- What job would you be terrible at? acting
- What could you give a 30 minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation? Women’s Soccer
- Three words that describe you: sarcastic, sassy, & dependable
4332 Wheeler Road, Suite 105, Martinez, GA 30907