Employee Spotlight: Wendy Lord
Wendy Lord is our Administrative Assistant and has been part of the Premier Networx family for six months now. Her duties include: answering the phone; creating and submitting help desk tickets; supporting Jen Davis (COO) and Jessica Cawley (CFO) with a variety of tasks; and assisting with the preparation of reports and contracts. According to Wendy, what she likes best about working at Premier Networx is the people.
Wendy has been married to (the very lucky) Russ Lord for sixteen years. They have two children, Jackson (19) and Sarah (13). In her free time, Wendy enjoys hanging out with her friends and family, traveling, and cheering on Clemson. Her favorite Augusta hot spots are The Larger, Finch and Fifth, and Becks.
Fifteen Random Questions with Wendy:
- What’s the one food you can’t resist? Raspberry filled doughnuts from Krispy Kreme
- Where is your favorite place to be? St. John
- If you could have one talent, what would it be? singing
- If you won the lottery, what would you buy first? Depends on how much, but an island or a beach house in the USVI
- What’s your favorite outdoor activity? Sitting on the beach, reading a book
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Bathrooms
- What did you want to be when you were a kid? A mom
- What is one thing on your bucket list? To travel to Australia
- What is your biggest pet peeve? People being late
- What is your dream vacation? 2 weeks in St. john, one week with my kids, and one with my friends
- If you could be a member of any TV-Sitcom family, which would it be? Modern Family, funniest show out there.
- How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza? That would be a NO.
- What job would you be terrible at? Giving speeches
- What could you give a 30 minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation? On how to enjoy a great vacation at the beach!
- Three words that describe you: Dependable, down to earth, friendly
4332 Wheeler Road #105, Augusta GA 30907