Keeping Our Employees and Partners Safe During Coronavirus
A message from our President & CEO, Chad Harpley: Keeping Our Employees and Partners Safe During Coronavirus.
As we continue to closely monitor the spread of coronavirus, we want to assure you that our top priority remains the well being and safety of our employees, customers, and community. That being said, we know you depend on us for your business operations and we take that responsibility very seriously. In an attempt to do our part to curtail the spread of coronavirus, while still serving you safely and efficiently, we have been and will continue to take these safety measures:
- Encourage our employees to wash their hands even more frequently than normal.
- Increase the frequency of disinfection and sanitation on all surfaces in our office and vehicles.
- Make hand sanitizer and masks available for all of our employees.
- Practice social distancing in our office.
- Our onsite technicians have moved into an isolated suite inside of our office building in order to avoid potential contamination
- Ask our customers to work with us through remote helpdesk as much as possible. Once assessed, if the issue can not be resolved remotely, a technician will be dispatched to the client’s location and will adhere to strict safety guidelines including wearing a mask, washing their hands, and maintaining social distancing.
- Offer our customers new keyboards and mice, free of cost, to stop the spread of bacteria, viruses, and germs (availability permitting).
- Supply a number of resources to help our partners remain connected, productive, and secure while they work remotely including best practices that we employ ourselves.
- Continue to monitor recommendations from WHO, CDC, and elected officials so we remain up-to-date on the latest safety protocols and information.
Your peace of mind is of utmost importance to us and as we continue to navigate through this pandemic, my commitment to you is that we will remain laser-focused on your success. We have an amazing team at Premier Networx that is here for you. As we go forward, I’ll be sure to keep you updated and know that I always value your questions, ideas, and feedback. You can reach me directly at Chad.Harpley@AugustaITGuys.com.
Chad Harpley, President & CEO
4332 Wheeler Road #105, Augusta GA 30907