We’re looking for our next System Administrator & IT Help Desk Technician. Apply Here.
Installation, maintenance, and support of Windows servers, workstations, peripheral equipment, and applications in an medium size business environment. Direct interaction with client decision makers and users at all levels of the company. Vendor management and application support also required.
Experience with the following technologies is helpful, but not required.
– Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
– Windows 7, 8, 10
– Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2016
– Microsoft Office 365
– SonicWALL Network Security Appliances
– Cisco Routers & Switches
– Site-to-Site VPN
The following industry certifications are helpful, but not required.
– MCSA / MCSE
– CCENT / CCNA
– A+, Network+, Server+
Required Education and Work Experience
Bachelors degree in computer science (or related field) and 5+ years experience in System Administration. Additional relevant work experience will be considered in lieu of a bachelors degree.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
IT Help Desk Technician
We are looking for a qualified Computer Technician to install, maintain and repair computers and networks. You will be the one to ensure that adequate IT infrastructure is in place and is used to its maximum capabilities.
As a computer technician you must be well-versed in computer systems and network functions. The ideal candidate will be able to work diligently and accurately and will possess a great problem-solving ability in order to fix issues and ensure functionality.
The goal is to install and maintain high quality networks and computer systems.
- Set up hardware and install and configure software and drivers
- Maintain and repair technological equipment (e.g. routers) or peripheral devices
- Install well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks and manage components (servers, IPs etc.)
- Manage security options and software in computers and networks to maintain privacy and protection from attacks
- Perform regular upgrades to ensure systems remain updated
- Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality
- Arrange maintenance sessions to discover and mend inefficiencies
- Keep records of repairs and fixes for future reference
- Offer timely technical support and teach users how to utilize computers correctly
- Proven experience as computer technician or similar role
- Experience with LAN/WAN networks
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems and IT components
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Very good communication abilities
- Exceptional organizing and time-management skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
- Relevant certifications (e.g. Microsoft Certified Professional,CompTIA, A+) will be an advantage
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
PO Box 740, Evans, GA 30809